Cat6 UTP 8P8C RJ45 Modular Plug
Product Code : P88R5Z50V2IT
Brand Name : EXW
1. Remove cable jacket and cut the cross. Next, Arrange 4 pair wires according to EIA/TIA 568A or 568B wiring schemes. Then, cut the wires in an oblique angle and insert the wires into loading bar and then cut the balance wires as below.
2. After the step above, assemble the plug and crimp the plug by hand tool or crimping machine. Finally, do the molding after crimping the plug, which lets the appearance of patch cord elegant and provides the protection to the patch cord.
- RoHS compliant.
- Follow FCC Part 68 standard; meet reliability test based on IEC 60603-7.
- UL Certified.
- EXW Z blade (3 prong blade) with patent for 5 countries : China, USA, Germany, Japan and Taiwan.
- Meet the ANSI / TIA-568-C.2 cabling requirements.
- UL Applications: 250 Volts Acmax., AT 2 Amps.
- Dielectric Withstanding Voltage: 500 Volts AC.
- Insulation Resistance: 100 MÎ©.
- Termination: Resistance 20mÎ© Max After
- Environmental Testing.