Cat6A FTP 90° 1U 24PORT RJ45 Patch Panel
Product Code : 3J01-C01-00015
The CAT 6A Patch Panel is a fully loaded patch panel designed to be used within 10GX System. It features our high-performing CAT 6A connectors specifically designed to meet the difficult challenges of 10 Gb/s transmission.
All sockets in the panel are commonly linked through the panel and can be grounded to the rack using the earth wire provided. When combined with EXW's Cat6a FTP Modules and Cable, the link will perform well in excess of Category 6A specifications.
Cat6A FTP 90 Degree RJ45 IDC Patch Panel
- T568A & T568B wiring sticker on PCB.
- The CAT.6A channel transmission performance is in compliance with TIA/EIA 568 C.2 10G & ISO/IEC 11801 standard.
- PANEL: SECC, 1.2mm thickness with Black(RAL 9004) color painted.
- I.D. PLATE : PVC, Transparent color.
- I.D. BRACKET: ABS, UL 94V-0.
RJ45 JACK CONTACT:
- HOUSING: PBT+Glass Fiber, UL 94V-0.
- CONTACT BRACKET: PBT+Glass Fiber, UL 94V-0.
- MATERIAL: Phosphor Bronze with Nickel plated.
- FINISH: 50 micro-inch Gold plated on Plug contact area.
- RJ45 JACK SHIELD: Bronze with Nickel plated.
- DUST COVER: Polycarbonate, UL 94V-2, Transparent Black(RAL 9004) color.
- HOUSING: PC+Glass Fiber, UL 94V-2.
- TERMINAL: Phosphor Bronze with Tin plated.
- GROUND WIRE: 18 AWG Wire, with Green/Yellow striped color.
- PCB: FR4, UL 94V-0
- INSERTION FORCE: 30N max. (IEC 60603-7-5)
- RETENTION STRENGTH: 7.7 kg between Jack and Plug.
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE: -10°C to 60°C (ISO/IEC 11801, ANSI/TIA/EIA568 C.2)
- LIFE(MATING CYCLES) :
- JACK : 750 cycles min. (ISO/IEC 11801, IEC 60603-7-5)
- IDC: Suitable for 22-26 AWG stranded and solid wire, compatible with both 110 & Krone punch down tools.
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Paypal, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- Delivery Time
- 8 Week
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer